Coffee

Writer Bio

My photo
Storytelling is a talent passed down through the generations in my family. It is a way of life in that the more you live, the better the story; the deeper the experience, the broader the plain to connect with readers. Just like life is about people so writing is about people - about their love, their loss, their triumphs, their failures, and their x ever after. I write to understand myself and make sense of life. I share my work in order to find others who can relate to my characters, or their lives, or the moral of the story.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A poem for my sweetheart


Listening to: Somebody to love - Queen
Reading: The 5 Key Elements to Parenting
Mood: =)

***For KC***

I love you with all my heart
You're beautiful, and lovely, and smart;
No matter what life puts us through
Mummy will always love you for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment