Coffee

Writer Bio

My photo
Storytelling is a talent passed down through the generations in my family. It is a way of life in that the more you live, the better the story; the deeper the experience, the broader the plain to connect with readers. Just like life is about people so writing is about people - about their love, their loss, their triumphs, their failures, and their x ever after. I write to understand myself and make sense of life. I share my work in order to find others who can relate to my characters, or their lives, or the moral of the story.

Friday, January 01, 2016

There are 365 days in a year....


...you can write one sentence every day. Two if you really really have to get it down right then and there. More, if you have the time to do so.
Next year this time you'll have 365 sentences on paper.
How many pages does that equate to? No idea!
The point is that you write, a little bit, a lot, every single day. Make it a habit if you don't have time.
Make it routine if you're not inspired. Make it part of your day, your life, like eating or drinking.
Stop writing in your head and start writing on paper.
May the savior be with you on your journey.
May the force be with you.
And all that.

Happy writing and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment