Coffee

Writer Bio

My photo
Storytelling is a talent passed down through the generations in my family. It is a way of life in that the more you live, the better the story; the deeper the experience, the broader the plain to connect with readers. Just like life is about people so writing is about people - about their love, their loss, their triumphs, their failures, and their x ever after. I write to understand myself and make sense of life. I share my work in order to find others who can relate to my characters, or their lives, or the moral of the story.

Friday, November 05, 2010

Day 4

Listening to: Kings & Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars
Reading: Prophecy's Ruin- Sam Bowring
Writing: Thunderstruck
Playing: DMC 4 - HM
Eating: Zzzzzz
Drinking: Water
Mood:


Time: 11:55 p.m.
I have officially caught up on my word count!
If I had any energy left in me, I would have celebrated with a glass of wine before bed and called all my writer friends to share my immense accomplishment with them all.

No, not really. If tomorrow wasn't Guy Fawks I would have gone to fetch a V-power from the cupboard and made myself ready for an all nighter to keep ahead of the game. You don't need energy when you can function on sheer willpower alone.

My partner has been incredibly supportive. So much so that I haven't felt the need to go back onto Nano chat to be inspired and motivated by the rants from the other writers. He's been giving me hours to write for the past few nights, without which I doubt I'd have my 6k word count right now.

Alas, I hear a little madam is up and crying for my attention.

That is all for tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment